My CPanel got hacked yesterday. I could not access all my websites parked under the same account when I got back from grocery shopping yesterday. The web host deleted all the contents residing in the server. They said that it would take six hours for all the accounts to be restored. The queue was in alphabetical order. Mine was way down the list. I could not wait and went to bed. When I checked this morning, all was well again. I do not think I lost any data in the incident. I used to backup my entire account once every fortnight but have gotten lazy lately. The most recent file I have is from August 20. I am going back to the same two-weekly backup routine from now on.