This blog was flooded with over two hundred comments this morning. Those messages contained mostly urls pointing to domains with the co.uk suffix which in turn were redirects for sites promoting online gambling, pharmaceuticals and porn. It took me nearly one hour to clear all the offending messages with MT-Blacklist. I was wondering why it was taking such a long time for MT-Blacklist to clean up only to realise that each time it despammed some messages, it would also rebuild all the pages. Unlike Movabletype, MT-Blacklist does not have a status indicator for the progress of the rebuilding process. After turning off the rebuild function, it was all a breeze. After I have removed all the spams, I rebuilt the blog with Movabletype. Spammers have the most devious ways in clogging up mailboxes with useless junk and now they have found even more avenues to ply their wares. I strongly recommend MT-Blacklist to anyone who is using Movabletype to reduce the occurrences of blog spamming.