Kota Kinabalu Bloggers Meet – Shamrock Irish Bar

October 28th, 2007 - Sunday

Sabahans are very hospitable people. This is evident from the bloggers meet that I just got back from. I had great fun getting to know some some really interesting bloggers from the Land Below The Wind and putting a face to the person behind the blog.

Thank you all for making time to attend the meet. I had a wonderful time. You have made our first trip to Kota Kinabalu even more memorable with you unreserved friendship.

Wuan and I would to extend special thanks Dee for organising this meet without which we would not have had the opportunity to experience this great Sabahan hospitality.

More updates with photos when we get back to Kuala Lumpur.

Mobile blogging/HP iPAQ 512

10 Responses to “Kota Kinabalu Bloggers Meet – Shamrock Irish Bar”

1. jefferi says:

Ya..nice to meet you too and hope to meet you again in future. Sorry for forget to congrats to you and wuan. ^_^

ps – my share of my photo posted at my blog. check it out!

Peter:
    Thank you.

2. julian sabah says:

Hope to see u again! :D

Peter:
    I certainly hope so.

3. suanie says:

sabahans rock

Peter:
    Yes they do!

4. JACQ says:

Nice to meet you in person too, Peter & wifey! Sorry couldn’t make it for breakfast with you guys and Weichuen the next morning. Hope to see you guys again sometime next year in Penang! :)

Peter:
    Nice meeting you too. Weichuen wanted to take us to Tanjung Aru but we did not have enough time. I certainly hope to see you two soon in Penang… or KL.

5. josie says:

Hi Peter & Wuan,
    Congratulation to both of you and it’s really nice meeting u. I am very sorry, I had to leave early. Hope to meet u both again….have a wonderful day….

Peter:
    Thank you. It was nice meeting you too. :D

6. Lance says:

How was the Philipino market? I hope you manage to get some souvenir to take home with. Its been a pleasure meeting you and Wuan in KK. I hope to see you again some time in the future. I will visit your blog from time to time ok.

Peter:
    Thanks for telling us about the Filipino market. Wuan bought some handicrafts from there. I do hope to see you guys soon also.

7. edgar says:

it was great, nice to meet you, Peter. drop by again sometime, we’ll be there.

Peter:
    It was nice meeting you too. I certainly look forward to going to KK/Sabah again.

8. Erna says:

Yay! Glad to hear you enjoyed it back in my homestate. Even with the AirAsia issues.

:D

At least you appreciate the hospitality. I had West Malaysian guests ask us “Why are you so friendly?” -_- Haiyor.

Peter:
    Yes, truly, KK has some of the friendliest people I have ever met… you included.

9. jasmine says:

Hey Peter. It was really nice to meet you that night at Shamrock. It was such a pleasure to actually have a short chat with you. Do come back soon, and we’ll make another bloggers’ meet here! :) Hope you had fun here in Sabah. And oh, congratulations to you and your lovely wife! :)

Peter:
    The pleasure was all mine. I truly hope to meet you guys and gals again soon. Thank you.

10. [...] about the meet lifted off Dee’s blog: Peter – Kota Kinabalu Blogger’s Meet – Shamrock Irish Bar Jacq – Blogger’s Meet featuring Peter Tan Jefferi – Blogger’s Meet with Peter & [...]