If I were to run a marathon like I blog, I would not only finish the race last but finish the race 30 days later. My being on a wheelchair has got nothing to do with it. My procrastination does. I do not know why – every time I start to blog about the Kota Kinabalu Bloggers Meet, I start to itch. No, I am not allergic to my new found KK friends. They are great people, very friendly, very accommodating, very helpful and most of all, fun to be with. I am itching now but I am going to finish this entry for once and for all.
I would like to wholeheartedly thank all who spent the evening at Shamrock Irish Bar with Wuan and me. It was a privilege and honour to have touched base with some of the more active bloggers in Kota Kinabalu. Special thanks go to Dee who organised the meet in conjunction with my first trip to KK which was also our honeymoon. And what an unforgettable honeymoon it was. Wuan and I are already looking forward to another trip to KK. This time, we are going to fly Malaysia Airlines. See you gals and guys again soon!
Some memorable things I remember about the meet:
1. Jacq, Wei Chuen and Charlie dropped in even though they had driven all the way back from Brunei on the same day.
2. Why KinkyJasmines? Because she wanted to attract attention. We were attracted all right!
3. Collin said he saw Wuan and me at Lok Kawi Wildlife Park earlier in the day.
4. Everybody say seeexxx!!!!
5. Jasmine has been blogging longer any of us present that evening. And she is still a teenager!
6. Lence told us the Filipino Market is a good place to get local handicrafts.
7. Joy and Julian got a thing for feeding bottle. Kinky!
Shamrock Irish Bar’s Wall of Fame.
The attendance list.
(Standing L-R) Wuan, Wei Chuen, Collin, N.J., Lence, Julian, Jefferi, Edgar and Joy.
(Sitting L-R) Jacq, Dee, me, Rachel and Jasmine.
(Clockwise from left) Dee, Jasmine, Wuan, Joy, Edgar, me and Jacq.
Josie and me.
Dee, me and Wuan.
Lence, me and Wuan.
KK bloggers are not only fun people. Some of them are off their rockers too. Joy and Julian.
Posts about the meet lifted off Dee’s blog:
Peter – Kota Kinabalu Blogger’s Meet – Shamrock Irish Bar
Jacq – Blogger’s Meet featuring Peter Tan
Jefferi – Blogger’s Meet with Peter & Wuan in Kota Kinabalu
Edgar – KK Bloggers Meet ~ Snippets
Joy B Lee – Last Night at Shamrock (KK Bloggers Meet)
Jasmine – Review on the blogger’s meet at Shamrock ~ can anyone say sex?
Julian – 2nd KK Blogger’s Meet
Lance – KK Blogger Meet
Josie – Blogger’s Meet @ Shamrock Irish Bar